Thursday, June 23, 2011

Your local library

Mia and I went to the library on Wednesday afternoon, a not uncommon occurance, although she usually goes with her Dad. After checking out the sewing section I decided that they didn't have enough recently published sewing books. I suggested that they buy 3 books I have been wanting to test for a while. The librarian said they are always on the look out for books to buy and would purchase all 3 and give me first go with them! Sweet! You should try the same with your own local library! You've got nothing to lose!!

The three books I requested were:

Carefree clothes for Girls by Junko Okawa

Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross

Growing up Sew Liberated by Meg McElwee

Now I just need to get them to stock Burda Magazines!!

No comments:

Post a Comment