Thursday, September 15, 2011

Projects I (unrealistically!) want to get done by Xmas

I have been composing an ever growing list of projects I would like to get done before Xmas. We will see how I go! Just in case you want inspiration:





1. Traffic Pants and T-shirt for my nephew Qinn from summer edition of ottobre


2. Cuffed or knotted denium shorts for my girls


3. Ruffly singlets for my girls and I


4. Tie strap tops for us all


5. 6 colouring bags for Xmas and birthday presents (Caleb, Renee, Sienna, Quinn, Ollie and Lizzy)


7. Peasant dresses for my girls

8. Linen teatowels with native birds freezer paper stenciled on for my Grandmother

9. Rompers for Mia, Ellie and Lucy and Rose (twins) for their 1st birthday

10. Sock Monkeys for Luca and Ellie

11. Cushions and Bunting for Erin's buba and Ellie (my mother is going to make Ellie this quilt)

12. Dolls clothes for Mia and Skye

13. Xmas decorations for us and gifts

14. Felt food for Mia and Niko

15. Reversible sunhat for Ellie

16. Pillowcase travel bag for Emma

17. Light cardy for Mia (probably Ottobre for this again!)

18. Maxi dress for me (if I can find a cheap vintage sheet or source of fabric!)

19. Button front skirt from a man's shirt for me

20. Tag blankets for Erin's buba and Archie

21. Dresses for Mia and I from my old pattern collection

22. Ruffle bum leggings for Ellie and E's baby

Lets see how far I can get through the list. I've almost finished the first!

No comments:

Post a Comment