Saturday, November 19, 2011

School Gala Finds

The baby with an ear infection has stopped sleep and crafting here this weekend, but we did manage a family outing to a local school gala. This is the second one we have been to in the last few months, and I have discovered they are a great way to entertain littlies for very little money, and you can get some great bargains as well. Mia loved her rides on a pony, merry-go-round and bouncy castle, her gingerbread man and the 4 20c books I bought her and Ellie (including the Rainbow Fish board book and a Thomas book).

I also got a massive bag of clothes for $10. Here are some of my favourite things that I stuffed in the bag. There were a lot more than this!

An outfit for Mia (size 4 so a bit big) including an Esprit skirt and a Next top. And its not pink!



A rainbow stripe seersucker sundress and pants for Ellie.

Pumpkin Patch denium pinafore and corduroy overalls for Ellie. Again not pink!


I couldn't resist this striped boys shirt (coming Luca's way Hols!) and this Max top for me:


I will be making an effort to go to more!

2 comments:

  1. Yay - great finds :) Love the little top for Luca too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gala days are great! Love, love, love the sun dress with matching pants, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete